Political Reporting and Treasury Services Provided by Deane & Company
Deane & Company is a bonded, registered corporation with internal and external fiscal control procedures to ensure the security of our clients’ accounts. All deposits and expenditures are vetted by corporate officers for regulatory compliance with continual communication to our clients. Our clients have the option to receive weekly financial updates, reconciled check registers, customized reports as well as online account access and account statements sent to the client directly from the bank.
Deane & Company has experience working with a wide range of clients, including candidates, ballot measures, unions, general purpose committees, major donors and IE committees in filing complex campaign reports under federal, state and local laws.
With today’s technological resources our clients don’t have to be located in Sacramento, our client base ranges from San Diego to the Northern California Foothills.
Our campaign reporting services include:
- Superior Client Service 24/7
- Receive, Deposit, and Record all contributions and receipts in a timely manner.
- Monitor contributions for federal, state and local limits and prohibitions.
- Disbursement of campaign funds per client’s request.
- Obtain information for donor contribution record, i.e.,occupation/employer or street addresses.
- Processes in place to catch LCR, Major Donor and Odd-year Reporting Requirements
- Processes in place to capture legally required Sub-vendor, Gift, Meal and Travel reporting
- Payroll Services
- Reconcile and provide clients with monthly financial statements.
- Prepare and file required campaign reports for Federal, State, or local authorities.
- Assist client with campaign reporting audits.
- Filing deadline reminders to clients.
- Prepare and file federal and state tax returns, as applicable.
- Reconcile Campaign credit cards
- File 24 hr contribution reports
- Establish and monitor online contribution resources,i.e., PayPal, ActBlue, Click & Pledge, to name a few.
- Establish credit card processing capabilities.